Sunday, May 17, 2009

More Evidence


Am I the only one working here?! Ok, more evidence about CD.....How do you steal the thunder from Julia R? JR is another conversation, much to mull over there, but My Best Friend's Wedding is typical T-Flick fodder, and I'd bet that (much) older sis Deb has secretly had this one on her route. What do we love about MBFW?....the confidante (Rupert is totally brill), karaoke (I recall a night at Sam's with my bff Amy and a strange chinese guy singing Hey Jude), the scheming gone bad (stealing a bread truck AND the unwatchable forged letter sequence...brutal) and again, total T-flick criteria..all works out where friends are still friends, yet move on and find love AND lifelong friendship AND dancing. Is there MORE? Don't think so!

Cameron AND Julia....where are my people? Will you weigh in PLEASE?

No comments:

Post a Comment