Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Just a quick update...


With not long to go before my grand trip to Spain (!!!!!!), I thought I'd put in a little final request of the twins: a new blog report. There is new, in-the-flesh twin bait to report on! I was lucky enough to stumble upon this 26-yr-old gem when I took soccer my first semester of my new high school. He later went on to coach the award winning swim team, something that launched him in to consideration. But when it was discovered that he shared some twin music tenancies (and the fact that he's kind of a babe), he was instantly voted in. I'm lucky I won't have him anymore, otherwise the twins would be showing up at every open house and conference night scheduled (and even a few unscheduled...). Hopefully, Mr. B does't catch on to his new admirers- his girlfriend might get jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment