Monday, July 27, 2009

Viva la Espana!



Little D has yet again broadened her horizons by becoming even more of an international traveler! This summer was marked for me by a two week venture to SPAIN at the beginning of the month. It was the first time I was over boarders minus the 'rents (although I think it worried my mother a whole lot more than it worried me) but I still had a blast as me and 13 of my fellow students joined other USA kids on a grand tour of Spain's marvelous Eastern regions. From Madrid to Seville, from Granada to San Sebastian, from Bilbao to Burgos, the whole journey was just a non stop adventure! There were even day trips taken to other countries (and continents!) as me and my peers journeyed to France and Morocco. The entire trip was too fabulous and too beautiful for words, but that it why I have over 400 pictures to describe what I simply can not. If ever I had the chance, I would definitely return, to spend time on the Mediterranean beaches of Costa del Sol and the ever-hustling cities of Barcelona and Pamploma. I couldn't have had a more fabulous vacation- Spain is certainly an experience everyone should have the chance to have!

1 comment: